Around the corner is the characterful and multicoloured Stanhope Place.
Situated off Stanhope Place is a group of double villas built around a shared private garden called The Lawn. These were built by Decimus Burton in 1834.
A fine ecclesiastic Gothic style villa presenting three storeys to the park and only one to the road behind. The clock in the Clock House tower was made by George III’s clockmaker and was used as St Leonards official time piece during the early days of the town.